ANONYMOUS
I don't know where this story will lead. I just know that today, I've decided to begin.
I don't know why I'm writing this.
Maybe it's something I've wanted to do for a long time. Maybe somewhere, someday, a part of me wished that I could sit down and write my life into words. And now, here I am, doing exactly that.
I don't know where this story will lead me. I don't know what it will become, where it will go, or how it will end.
Will it have an ending, or will it be endless?
Will I continue writing in the future, or will there come a day when I stop?
I don't know.
And honestly, I don't want to pretend that I do.
I'm writing all of this to be honest. To be raw. To write about my life as I remember it, as I understand it, and sometimes, as I struggle to understand it.
People often tell stories about their lives as if the beginning makes sense once you know the ending. They look back and connect the dots. They find meaning in old memories and explain how one moment led to another.
But I'm not writing this from the end of my story.
I'm writing it while my life is still happening.
There are things about my beginning that I know. There are things I may never know completely. And there are parts of my life that I haven't found the right words for yet.
I'm not here to make myself look perfect. I'm not here to turn every memory into a beautiful lesson or pretend that I have always understood myself.
I'm here because this is my life.
And even the parts I don't fully understand deserve a place in my story.
Maybe that's why I've chosen the name ANONYMOUS.
You don't need to know my name to read my words. You don't need to know my face to understand a feeling I've tried to describe. For now, I want the story to speak before the person behind it is revealed.
This blog will begin with the day I was born. Then it will move forward, through the years I remember, the moments that matter to me, and the experiences that are still waiting to become memories.
Some chapters may be easy to write.
Others may take time.
And some may remain unfinished until I'm ready to understand them.
I don't know how many chapters this life will give me. I don't know what the next page holds. I only know that I want to tell this story as honestly as I can, one piece at a time.
So, Here it is the Chapter One.
Not the story of who I have become.
Not yet.
Just the beginning of someone whose story is still unfolding.
I was born once. But the person I am becoming is still being written.
— Anonymous
Chapter 01 — The Beginning
I know the day I was born. But I don't know the story of who I was.
I don't know what I was like when I was born. But there is one thing I know for sure: the date I came into this world.
24th October.
That's the day I was born.
And the year? Well, I'm going to let you guess that.
I don't know what I was like as a baby. I don't know what I looked like, how I behaved, or what kind of child I was. I don't know the little things I did, the expressions I made, or the moments that might have made the people around me smile.
I don't remember any of it.
I didn't know where I was born. I didn't know who my parents were, what my family would be like, or what kind of world I had entered.
I didn't know anything about the life that was waiting for me.
And, of course, I had no idea who I would become.
The person I am today was once a child who knew nothing about the future. I couldn't have imagined the life ahead of me, the experiences I would have, or the person I would slowly grow into.
But as I grew older, I began learning about my own beginning.
Someone would tell me something, and suddenly, I would discover another little piece of my past.
Oh, so I was born at this time.
Oh, so I was like that.
Oh, so this happened when I was little.
And slowly, little by little, I began putting together the story of a person I couldn't remember being.
It was strange, in a way.
My earliest memories weren't really memories of my own. They were pieces of information given to me by other people. Stories about a younger version of me, told by those who remembered things I couldn't.
The more I grew up, the more I learned about the child I used to be.
But the truth is, I still don't know everything.
There are things I know because someone told me. There are things I can see in photographs. And there are things that may have happened long before I was old enough to remember them.
Somewhere between those stories, photographs, and forgotten moments lies the beginning of my life.
A beginning I can talk about, even if I can't fully remember it.
And perhaps that's where my story truly starts: not just on the day I was born, but on the day I began discovering the person I had been.
I know the date.
24th October.
But the rest of the story?
I'm still learning.
And this is only the beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment